If you are considering giving a gift to the AALC Foundation Endowment, you are encouraged to seek advice in putting together a plan that is suited to your situation.
A Lutheran Legacy Foundation (LLF) consultant is available to:
- Meet with you and your attorney, financial advisor and accountant, at no cost to you, about ways that you might consider for meeting your charitable and financial goals.
- Provide printed materials about giving including information on giving strategies.
- Provide free illustrations for charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts.
- Provide sample documents for various planned giving vehicles.
- Handle the transfer of appreciated securities, life insurance and other complicated assets.
You may reach the LLF by phone: 217-463-8202.
Or, visit them online at: www.LutheranLegacyFoundation.org