How Can I Participate?
The best gift is one that reflects your interests and circumstances. Gifts of all sizes are valued! You might choose to make a gift of:
- Cash – gifts of any amount may be made at any time in memory of loved ones, in honor of others, in celebration of special events and in thanksgiving for God’s goodness.
- Securities – Stocks and bonds.
- Charitable Gift Annuities – A named beneficiary receives income from a trust during his/her lifetime, and at death, the remainder of the principal would revert to the AALC Foundation Endowment.
- Life Insurance policies – existing or new, partial or paid-in-full policies may be donated.
- Real Estate or personal property
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Will or Trust – You can remember the AALC Foundation in your will or associated trust through our endowment.
How are gifts to the AALC Foundation’s Endowment Fund received?
The AALC Foundation has a simple gift agreement which allows you to give and the AALC Foundation Endowment to receive gifts.
Gifts can be given online securely to the AALC Foundation Endowment through the Lutheran Legacy Foundation (LLF).
Or, gifts can be mailed to:
AALC Foundation Endowment
921 East Dupont Road, #920
Fort Wayne, IN 46825-1551
An acknowledgement of your gift will be sent, as appropriate, for those who are honored or are named in memorium with your gift.
You will receive a tax deduction in the amount of your gift.
If you are contemplating a gift that is other than cash, the LLF is available to consult with you and your attorney, financial advisor and accountant, at no cost to you, about ways that you might consider for meeting your charitable and financial goals. Click here for details.
To send an email inquiry to the AALC Foundation about Foundation projects, or its Endowment Fund, click here.